- Added additional filters to the Inventory On Hand report: Show SKU, Show Price, and Exclude 0 quantities; this means to also default the report to include 0 quantity items.
- Set a Max Character limit for Tracking Names so the value will align properly on tracking barcodes.
- Added the ability to click enter in the Items section of a Sales or Purchase order and have a new line added to the list. The page will also automatically scroll to that new line.
- Added Cost the the Inventory History report.
- Added a "Update Item Cost" import to the import list in the items module.
- Added a discount button the Sales and Purchase orders. This can be used with multiselect and be added as a percent or dollar value.
- Added the ability to filter out lines with a 0 on the Inventory History report.
- Tags, Tracking, Reorder Points and Assigned Locations now save when added on new item creation.
- Select boxes no longer disappear after deletion of an item on an Sales or Purchase order.
- Scan Inventory now populates the location if an item with a assigned location is scanned.
- After partially fulfilling an order fulfilled items can no longer be deleted from that order.
- Warning and Alert notifications for reorder points trigger when inventory goes below the set amounts.
- Tags in company settings are now alphabetized.
- Enhanced item lists on Sales and Purchase orders to best match what is being typed when an item is being added to an order.
- Error no longer is given when changing average cost of an item.
- Sales orders with Kits and Services items were unable to be fulfilled.
- Fixed not being able to add a tag when creating a new item.
- Added the ability to multi-select items on sales and purchase orders.
- Updated error messages associated with insufficient inventory errors.
- Column headers now remain visible while scrolling.
- Changed the “Cost” column to say “Unit Cost”.
- Changed the “Price” column to say “Unit Price”.
- Added the ability to hide kit items on a sales order as a default option.
- Exporting to QuickBooks Online no longer gives a duplicate name error with deleted items that share a name with active items.
- Changing user email/password no longer results in an unknown error.
- Added tooltips and support links to assist in learning how to use Boxstorm.
- Added the ability to turn off tooltips in company settings.
- A minus sign now displays on the Inventory History report when quantities have been removed or cycled down.
- Added a company setting allowing inventory totals to be rounded up based on UOM when using the Auto Order feature.
- Kit items now display the Insufficient Inventory Icon on the main kit line on Sales Orders.
- Widgets on the home screen now display a spinner while loading.
- Fixed the ability to edit the "Total" column for a kit item on a sales order.
- The Insufficient Inventory Icon no longer is displayed on sales order credit returns for kit items.
- On-hand totals on the "On Order" tab now update correctly after an inventory event.
- Improvement to the loading speed of Sales Orders and Purchase Orders with kit items by reducing the size of Kits.
- Issue: After deleting an item from a SO the order could not be fulfilled as the fulfillment module was still seeing those deleted items.
- Resolution: When items are now deleted the complete record is removed from the order.
- Issue: PO numbers were skipping every other number.
- Resolution: PO numbers now ascend in numerical order.
- Issue: Inventory Add and Cycle exports were not including items with a 0 quantity.
- Resolution: Added the ability to export items with a 0 quantity, and an advanced search option to include items with a 0 quantity.
- Updates to the expired trial page, and added the ability to request a trial extension.
- Improvements to CSV export times.
- Changed Color of tiles on the home screen.
- Added a "Vendor Account Number" to Purchase orders, and corresponding reports.
- Ability to collapse kit items on sales orders.
- Issue: Running an export to QuickBooks Online would result in a failure to post error, but the post was still successful.
- Resolution: Made changes to the way Boxstorm returns errors from QuickBooks Online.
- Updated SO and PO Copy, Delete, Undelete button functionality and visibility
- Inventory on hand report now has the ability to show tags
- Barcodes can now be printed with serial number/tracking on them
- Added clarification on item tags and moved to items home screen
- Fixed Shopify integration requirement of 06/01/20
- Fixed inventory cost section display issues
- Fixed issue with cost of kit displaying on SO
- Fixed issue with unique vendor and PO number
- Fixed help center/getting started/UOM link
- Reorder Points, PO and SO now have live links from dashboard
- Executor logins now have the ability to see Tenant ID in the company list
- Line Items can now be added to an order without scrolling to the top of the list
- Reorder Points notification contact information is now included in import/export
- Fixed an issue that made reports with large number of images crash
- Fixed an issue that allowed negative quantity import on cycle count
- Fixed an issue with zero quantity inventory cycle exports
- Fixed an issue with partially fulfilled PO error
- Fixed save issues with a prompt or auto save
- Fixed issue with invalid Picklocationid error
- Fixed issue with PO report labeled as invoice
- Fixed PO field wrapping text issue
- Updated Braintree SDK version
- Barcode reports now have font size options.
- Renamed the "Filter" button to "Advanced Search" and moved the search bar slightly so that it is easier to notice.
- Added an activity log for each SO and PO that displays creation, payments, fulfillments, emails sent, and shipments.
- Boxstorm items now have the option to have restocked notifications for when an item comes back in from being out of stock.
- Reorder point notification emails now include item images.
- Added the ability to print barcodes from a PO.
- "Default Locations" are now called "Assigned Locations."
- Added the ability to print barcodes by location from the item inventory dialogue.
- Ability to auto order onto existing POs.
- Fixed an issue where CSVs with special characters were not importing correctly.
- Fixed an issue where credit returns weren't able to be fulfilled if the item's quantity on hand was less than the amount to be returned.
- Fixed an issue where some items with tracking and a UOM conversion were causing SO's to not fulfill due to a rounding error.
- Fixed an issue where credit returns done through the API could have a positive price.
- Fixed an issue where kits with kits-items without locations threw errors when doing SO POST in the API.
- Fixed an issue where the Notes section was not showing up on non-inventory items.
- Fixed an issue where some accounts did not have the "Set Kit Price" button.
- Changed account types to be Free and Pro.
- Added the ability to invoice if using the Stripe integration. You can also have you customers pay via the email sent from Boxstorm.
- Updated Total Item Sales report to now have the option to group by customer, item, location, or tag. Also added the option to sort by quantity.
- Updated Sales Order Summary report to include order count when grouping by customer.
- You can now have Reorder Points with a min set to 0.
- Fixed an issue where moving inventory from a location to one of its sublocations was incorrectly affecting quantity on hand messages.
- When duplicating an item, you no longer need to manually enter in the parent location into the new item.
- Fixed an issue where changes made to customer addresses on sales orders were not being reflected on those orders once sent to QBO.
- Ability to duplicate an item!!
- Added Cost column as an available option in the Item list.
- Added SKU column as an available option in the Item list.
- You can now see item images when running the Auto Order wizard.
- Added option to show location description on Cycle Count Report.
- You can now open the URL on an item in new browser tab.
- You can now save an item with all images removed.
- Moved the quantity for a location to the left of the location name for an order item. This helps see the quantity when you have really long location names.
- You no longer loose your PO and SO footer from settings if it is over the character limit.
- BigCommerce integration officially released!
- Updated the following reports to have a "Show Currency Code" checkbox. You can uncheck the box to remove the currency code from the report making it more internationally friendly!
- Sales Order Invoice
- Sales Order Fulfillment Invoice
- Sales Order Summary
- Purchase Order
- Purchase Order Fulfillment
- Purchase Order Summary
- Total Item Sales
- Added Import/Export CSV for Sales Representatives.
- Fixed an issue where the Weight and Weight Unit columns were not showing as required on the Item CSV import.
- Fixed an issue where it was possible to have duplicate data in a date type tracking.
- Updated the condensed Item object to include SKU and Notes fields.
- Added Taxable checkbox to Items. This will determine if an Item is taxable on a Sales Order or not.
- Fixed issue where credit returns on Sales or Purchase orders were not working for kit item types.
- Fixed issue where the Inventory Add import could potentially add quantity to a deleted item instead of an active item.
- When returning all Items they now return as a condensed object. To get the full item object you need to return a unique result either by ID or by search parameters.
- When returning all Sales Orders they now return as a condensed object. To get the full order object you need to return a unique result either by ID or by search parameters.
- Added Kit Item Type to group items together to be added to Sales or Purchase orders!
- Added the Inventory Obsolescence report which generates a list of items that have become obsolete or not sold before a specified date.
- Added permission to only allow a user's Default Location to be set for an order location.
- Added ability to take negative payments when not integrated with a payment processor.
- Added a total paid and remaining balance to orders on the Sales Order Summary report.
- Fixed issue causing cost to be incorrect for return items on the Sales Order Summary report.
- Added Cc and Bcc fields to Customers and Vendors as well as Purchase and Sales Order Settings!
- Added new On Order Summary tab to the Inventory screen!
- Added "Select All" box for tables that have the ability to multi-select!
- Ability to search by Tag
- Order Date Created, Date Last Modified, and Date Fulfilled now display on Sales and Purchase Orders under the Details tab.
- Added Default Vendor column to Auto Order wizard so that you can sort by Vendor.
- Added ability to show or hide all columns or addresses on the Purchase Order Report.
- Issue: Filtering items by cost or price of 0 was not working correctly.
- Resolution: You can now filter times by a cost or price of 0.
- Issue: Saving an order with an item quantity of 0 would result in an error, but there was no red highlighting to make it clear where the error is.
- Resolution: Quantity of 0 errors now displays the quantity field in red so you know what to fix.
- Issue: On a Forever Free account you could not edit the Cost field for Service or Shipping type items.
- Resolution: You can now edit this cost field on Service and Ship items no matter what account type you are on.
- Issue: Shopify Product sync could not handle syncing large lists of products.
- Resolution: The Shopify Product sync should now be able to handle any list of products.
- Inventory Forecast is now available as a beta feature! Please give us your feedback!
- Auto Order option now available to add items on Sales Order into the reorder calculation
- Added ability to use third decimal point for any percentages in Boxstorm to bring taxes in line with QuickBooks Online
- Added ability to turn on tracking for Items using the CSV import
- Added the Item's default UOM to the end of the quantity column in the Item module
- When in the add, cycle, remove, or move pages we added the item number to the top of the page so you know which item you're working with
- Issue: Updating Locations through the CSV import gets an error
- Resolution: This has been corrected and you can update locations once again through the CSV
- Issue: Purchase Orders created by Auto Order do not fill in the vendors email field
- Resolution: These Purchase Orders will now fill in the email field if it is provided on the vendor
- Issue: Using the Scan Inventory page if the item does not exist there was no indication that it didn't exist
- Resolution: You now get an error that there is no Item match in this scenario
- Purchase Order Line Item Number is no longer required on a Purchase Order post.
- Shopify integration now available for Ultimate users!
- All reports can now be exported as an Excel or CSV file!
- Added the ability to show all item types on the Pick Ticket Report.
- Added Customer PO# field to the Sales Order Fulfillment Invoice.
- Added +8 timezones to our list as well as any other missing timezones.
- Added new Flat Rate Tax type item on Sales Orders.
- Ability to change addresses even when an order is in partial status.
- Issue: When updating user count and removing users, sometimes you would get an error that a user does not exist when trying to remove it.
- Resolution: These users can now be removed if needed without issue.
- Issue: Pick Report does not show fulfilled items if you're not also showing the items image.
- Resolution: Fulfilled items will now show correctly in any instance.
- Issue: Some old UOM conversions were causing issues with updating or adding conversions.
- Resolution: These problem conversions have been updated to be correctly and no longer cause problems.
- New Country API endpoint to see countries listed - use /api/util/country_list/api/util/country_list
- When posting an order, the items locationId could be set to a location not under the orders locationId causing issues when trying to fulfill
- Sales Order and Purchase Order posts will now ignore read only fields like subtotal and grandTotal if they are provided
- Quantities no longer return as strings but as numbers
- If order item line numbers are not provided they will automatically be set
- Cycling inventory to 0 without a cost was causing an error
- New Reports Filter dialog! Instead of selecting one filter at a time, all the reports filters are available to edit in one window!
- Updated Module Filter settings to also appear the same way the new Report filters work.
- Duplicating Sales Orders and Purchase Orders to create new orders.
- Added new Item Barcodes jewelry dumbbell Report.
- Added option to show fulfilled items on the Pick Ticket Report.
- Added Customer PO Number to the Sales Order Invoice Report.
- Updated Shipments tab on Sales Orders to show items in an expandable view instead of a new window.
- Issue: Using the Create New option when an Item doesn't exist would fill in what you typed for the Item Name but would not fill in the Sell As field.
- Resolution: Using Create New will now fill in both the Item Name and Sell As fields.
- Issue: Attempting to fulfill a Sales Order with item types other than sale or credit would cause an error.
- Resolution: All item types can now be fulfilled correctly.
- Issue: Updating a Sales Order address, hitting save, then attempting to fulfill would cause an out of date error.
- Resolution: This scenario no longer causes an error and the order can be fulfilled correctly.
- Shippo integration now available on our Ultimate Plan!
- Purchase Orders can now be created from Sales Orders on our Ultimate Plan!
- The Email window now has more features including bold text, italics, and adding links to text!
- Item now has a weight field
- Option to show Item SKU on Sales and Purchase Order report
- Inventory On Hand report can now sort by Location Path rather than only by Item
- Added the Tag filter on the Cycle Count Report
- Issue: Adding images over 1 MB was stating that the image is too large when the limit is supposed to be 5 MB
- Resolution: Adding images under 5 MB now works correctly.
- Issue: Reports were not rendering the same between different Operating Systems causing labels or data to be cut off in some cases.
- Resolution: Reports should now display correctly.
- Issue: Sales Order and Purchase Order Summary reports are confusing with Subtotals and Grand Totals.
- Resolution: Subtotals now only show at the end of each Group By section, Grand Total only shows at the end of the report.
- Issue: Sales Order Summary Margin calculations are not always correct with the Subtotals and Grand Totals.
- Resolution: All calculations are now correct when using Margins.
- Issue: Using Scan Inventory for a Move only allows you to move in the base UOM of the Item unless there is already inventory in the location you're moving to.
- Resolution: Move can now be used with any Item UOM to any location.
- Issue: The Scan Inventory window shows cost for all inventory functions.
- Resolution: Scan Inventory now only shows cost on the Add function. All other functions are meant to use the current average cost.
- Issue: Changing location paths was not working in some cases.
- Resolution: Changing locations paths should now work correctly.
- Issue: Importing date tracking on the inventory CSV would appear correct but not allow you to import.
- Resolution: Date tracking can now be entered as either format of yyyy-mm-dd or mm/dd/yyyy
- Issue: Deleting Locations through the CSV was not updating them properly and then not allowing you to delete their root location.
- Resolution: Locations are now updated properly when deleting through the CSV.
- Issue: If an item has zero inventory, tracking is still exporting on the Cycle CSV.
- Resolution: If an item is at zero inventory, no tracking will be exported.
- Issue: Item Barcode reports don't seem to have any sort of logical sorting.
- Resolution: Item Barcode reports now sort by item name by default.
- Issue: Using the Show Tracking filter on the Inventory On Hand report is not working correctly.
- Resolution: Using Show Tracking now works correctly.
- Issue: Items that have a minimum reorder point that is equal to their quantity on hand would show a zero quantity item when using the Auto Order feature.
- Resolution: If a zero quantity item is returned to be reordered, we no longer show that item.
- Issue: Emails that go over the 500 character limit are sending a blank email body.
- Resolution: This issue has been resolved by the new email features added.
- Issue: When a lot of UOM conversions are in use it can slow down the Item drop down.
- Resolution: The Item drop down is now as quick as ever!
- Issue: When not on the Ultimate Plan, adding a new user would cause them to not have any permissions.
- Resolution: Users now get correct permissions for the plan they are on.
- Issue: Updating Item specific UOM Conversions would fail if you attempted to update them a second time.
- Resolution: UOM conversions can now be updated or removed on Items.
- User Permissions now available on our Ultimate Plan! This allows users to be assigned to groups with specific access to features they need in Boxstorm.
- Added option to display Cost and Margins on the Total Item Sales report.
- Issue: The Sales Order Summary Margins calculation is including tax which inflates the margin incorrectly.
- Resolution: There is now an option to not include tax in the Margins calculation.
- Issue: Item based UOM conversions can only be edited once before causing an error.
- Resolution: Item based UOM conversions can now be updated correctly whenever needed.
- Issue: Removing a conversion from a UOM forces you to save before you can add a new conversion.
- Resolution: You can now remove a conversion and a new one and it will save correctly.
- Issue: If an item has multiple item based UOM conversions you will get an error when you save if you only remove one.
- Resolution: You can now remove any UOM conversions needed without error.
- Issue: Long customer or item names would cause data to overlap on the Sales Order Summary report.
- Resolution: Report text now wraps correctly so that overlap does not occur.
- Issue: Invalid data for Date type tracking was going through the iOS and Android apps.
- Resolution: Date type tracking is now validated correctly when entered through these apps.
- Issue: Reports with required fields would display a download link before the report is loaded causing a page not found error.
- Resolution: The download button is now only available once a report loads.
- Note: Updated "Item Locations" to read "Default Locations" in the Locations tab in the Item dialog.
- Made back end changes to the Boxstorm system to improve stability.
- Added item barcodes to the Cycle Count report.
- Added item barcodes, Unit of Measure conversions, and quantities allocated to orders to the Inventory On Hand report.
- Added item note field to Item Barcodes One Off report.
- Issue: Google Chrome's auto fill function would pop up in places that didn't make sense.
- Resolution: Disable the auto fill where it isn't needed.
- Issue: Special characters in the Sales or Purchase Order notes field would cause the export to QuickBooks Online to fail but would not provide an error message.
- Resolution: This error now displays correctly and tells you which order has special characters causing the export to fail.
- Issue: When showing item details on the Sales Order Summary report sometimes the Sales Rep name will cut into headers below it.
- Resolution: The spacing on this report is now correct.
- Issue: The default Tax Rate in Company Settings was not displaying on new Sales Orders until the order was saved.
- Resolution: The default Tax Rate now displays correctly when a new order is created.
- Issue: Order Discounts were not calculating correctly if they were entered in before the order was saved for the first time.
- Resolution: Order Discounts now apply correctly no matter when the order is saved.
- Issue: Partially fulfilling Purchase Orders would zero out the discount total at the bottom of the order page.
- Resolution: The discount total displays correctly no matter what the order status is.
- Issue: The Boxstorm toolbar was not sizing correctly on smaller screens.
- Resolution: Made the toolbar sizing work better for smaller screens.
New Billing Plans have rolled out! You can now take advantage of Boxstorm Forever Free and expand into our paid plans as your business needs grow!
- Public API is now available! Documentation can be found here.
- Issue: The Customer CSV import gets an unknown error when an address isn't entered and other data is invalid.
- Resolution: Error message now correctly tells you what data is invalid.
- Issue: Imports for Default Locations and Reorder Points allow you to save their data to non-inventory type items.
- Resolution: Both of these imports now only allow data to be saved to inventory type items.
- Issue: Item Location CSV import was case sensitive for both item and location names.
- Resolution: The import is no longer case sensitive.
- Issue: If a Sales Order or Purchase Order is deleted and you attempt to import a CSV with that order number it will add the new items to the deleted order and set it to open status.
- Resolution: The deleted order will now stay deleted and a new order will be created through the CSV import.
- Issue: Attempting to fulfill a Purchase Order that has a line item quantity less than 1 gets an error.
- Resolution: Purchase Orders can now be fulfilled with line item quantities less than 1.
- Issue: Deleting an item on a partial order is not allowed even if that item is fulfilled on the partial order.
- Resolution: You can now delete an item as long as it has been fulfilled on all open orders.
- Issue: Attempting to disconnect from QuickBooks Online would fail if a Service type item was mapped to an expense account.
- Resolution: Disconnecting QuickBooks Online now works correctly.
- Issue: Active Status is missing from the Sales Order search filter so you could no longer find Deleted orders.
- Resolution: Active Status is once again a filter option.
- Ability to see Quantity on Hand per Location in the Location drop down. Example: location field on Sales Order Items and Purchase Order Items as well as when making changes to Inventory.
- You can now import Service type items through the CSV import.
- Issue: Unable to set a tax rate to be 0%
- Resolution: Tax rates can now be set to 0%
- Issue: Updating service type items through CSV causes an unknown error.
- Resolution: Service type items can now be updated through CSV without this error.
- Issue: All new users were being assigned the Mountain Time zone by default.
- Resolution: The time zone field will now pull from your Company settings time zone.
- Issue: When multiple users are editing the same item you can run into a bad error message.
- Resolution: Any user editing an item that is out of date will now receive an item out of date error.
- Issue: In some cases the Dashboard value for top selling item was incorrect.
- Resolution: Made sure that these calculations are correct.
- Issue: When changing a current Sales Order or Purchase Order Item to a credit type, it will clear all the item details.
- Resolution: You can now update the order item type without losing all of the items information.
- Issue: Creating tags in the Company - Settings module will cause an unknown error.
- Resolution: Tags can again be created in the Settings module and not just the Item module.
- Issue: Inventory History report is not showing events that bring an items inventory to 0 causing confusion when reading the report.
- Resolution: This report will now show all inventory events.
- Issue: When printing the Item History report from a selected item, it would load all items on the report.
- Resolution: Selecting print will now only display the current selected item instead of all items.
- Issue: The Top Selling Items panel could show incorrect data if UOM conversions were being used.
- Resolution: This panel will now show correct data regardless of UOM conversions being used.
- Tracking Value Barcodes Avary (Print barcodes for tracking values).
- Tracking Value Barcodes One-Off.
- Ability to back-date or post-date fulfillments.
- Ability to change the title of a report.
- Ability to create a custom footer on the pick ticket and receiving ticket report.
- Ability to Import/Export sales orders through CSV.
- Ability to Import/Export purchase orders through CSV.
- Issue: Exporting more than 1000 items to QuickBooks Online would cause the export to fail.
- Resolution: Boxstorm now handles 1000+ items on the export to QuickBooks online.
- Ability to create service type items.
- Ability to create shipping type items.
- Group data on item base reports by tag.
- Ability to edit tracking values that are currently in inventory.
- Android native application
- Ability to capture a payment for a Sales Order.
- Ability to integrate with Stripe for credit card processing.
- Payments export to QuickBooks Online.
- Ability to filter the Inventory On Hand report by tag.
- Ability to filter the Item Barcode Avery report by tag.
- Ability to filter the Item Barcode One Off report by tag.
- Ability to import and export tags on items
- Ability to search by multiple tags
- Ability to delete a custom UOM conversion, and have the UOM reset to default.
- Issue: Email hyperlink would treat multiple emails as a single link.
- Resolution: Separated out each email as its own hyperlink.
- Issue: When logging in to Boxstorm, occasionally, while loading a blank white page would be displayed.
- Resolution: Added a spinning wheel that reads loading while you're being logged in.
- Issue: After selecting save in the scan inventory module, fields would not reset.
- Resolution: Fields now reset after the save button is clicked.
- Issue: Inconsistency with sales rep naming, on the sales order summary report, "salesperson" is a group by option.
- Resolution: Renamed "salesperson" to " sales rep".
- Issue: Tax subtotal doesn't display on fulfillment.
- Resolution: Tax now correctly displays on order fulfillment.
- Ability to upload a logo to company settings, the logo will display on sales and purchase orders, as well as receiving, picking, and fulfillment reports.
- Tracking Values now show online items for purchasing and sales reports.
- Performance improvements.
- Issue: when deleting an item with a reorder point or default location, an error message would be given the item is in use in other modules.
- Resolution: Items with reorder points or default locations, can now be deleted without having to remove the reorder point or location first.
- Issue: when in the settings module and creating tags, double-clicking on the save button would give a " tag is out of date" error.
- Resolution: Tags can be saved and the save button no longer gives the error when saving.
- Issue: location list would not filter when selecting a location path.
- Resolution: the list now properly filters and location paths can be selected.
- Issue: Item name would not display on sales order or purchase order reports for a credit return.
- Resolution: Item name now displays for credit returns on SO/PO reports.
- Redesigned the Billing page.
- Ability to subscribe to three different support options.
- Issue: when connected to QuickBooks Online, mapping items to accounts other than the default, gave an 'invalid JSON" error.
- Resolution: fixed this so that Boxstorm can now map accounts on the item level.
- Issue: If an account's billing history has a credit, you were unable to print an invoice for that credit.
- Resolution: Fixed it so credits can be printed on a billing invoice.
- Issue: The sign in page on mobile wouldn't resize.
- Resolution: Fixed the way Boxstorm on mobile resizes.
- Issue: Users were unable to upload an image using mobile.
- Resolution: Changed the way Boxstorm resizes modules on mobile.
- Ability to add Credit Return line items to Sales Orders.
- Ability to ass Credit Return line items to Purchase Order.
- Speed and Stability Improvements.
- Issue: Inventory show history, event type column, was displaying "Unknown Column Type".
- Resolution: Updated the column to display the event type.
- Issue: After an item was deleted, inventory for that item could not be adjusted.
- Resolution: updated the item so the user can now manage inventory on deleted items.
- Issue: Default Vendors were not being populated on the Auto Order.
- Resolution: The vendor column now populates when an item has an associated default vendor.
- Issue: The Billing module would not load if a credit had been given towards customers subscriptions.
- Resolution: The billing module now loads the subscription and displays a history of the credit.
- Issue: Inventory could be moved from a location to itself, causing Boxstorm to think the on-hand quantity was less than it really was.
- Resolution: Boxstorm now prevents a move from a location to itself.
- Issue: Ability to fulfill Orders using web browsers Mozilla Firefox or Microsoft Edge was disabled.
- Resolution: Sales Orders and Purchase Orders Can now be fulfilled using Mozilla FireFox and Microsoft Edge.
- Converted all modules to an angular material design.
- Converted data tables and orders to angular material design.
- Added ability to quickly scan items onto purchase orders and sales orders.
- Changed billing prices.
- Speed improvements.
- IOS mobile application.
- Issue: when doing an "Inventory Add" import the quantity field would display "totalLocationQty".
- Resolution: Changed the displayed name to just "Quantity".
- A product tour that walks new users through a welcome, home and items screens.
- Ability to add custom text to the bottom of the PO and SO Reports.
- Optimization to back-end for better and faster performance.
- Ability to see items on Sales and Purchase Order summaries.
- Ability to see and update tax code on Vendors.
- Added amounts include tax to Purchase Orders.
- Calculate total tax on Purchase Order Fulfillments.
- Ability to see taxes on Item Fulfillments.
- Ability to see and change tax rate's on Purchase Orders.
- Calculate total tax on Purchase Orders.
- Display taxes on Purchase Order Report.
- Ability to set default purchasing tax rate on Items.
- Send Purchase Order taxes to QBO.
- Issue: "Company Wide" was showing in the location Barcode Report.
- Resolution: Changed the way the report was pulling locations.
- Issue: Location Barcode Report would not populate locations without a description.
- Resolution: This was resolved with changes made to the way the report was pulling locations.
- Issue: when doing a "Reorder Point" import/export, it would export company wide locations but when you tried to import the list back in, it would error out on those with a company-wide location.
- Resolution: Made the necessary changes to the Import to accept company-wide.
- Issue: Sales and Purchase Oder reports would not work in Safari.
- Resolution: Sales and Purchase report now work in Safari.
- Issue: Total Item Sales report would duplicate the quantities by how many line items were on the order.
- Resolution: The report now shows the correct quantities for the items on the order.
- Tags were added to the items and company settings modules.
- Created an Item Price List report, and the ability to filter it by tags.
- Added "Customer" filter to the Total Item Sales report.
- Ability to set a default image per item, ability to see image on the item home tab, and on item-based reports.
- Made font smaller on the leaderboards of the Home module.
- Added amounts to the sales order discount column.
- Under company settings and country, only allow United States, Canada, and Australia country selection.
- switched out currency symbol with currency code.
- Renamed Sales Tax Module to Tax.
- Checkbox option on Sales Orders and in Company Settings for the price to always include Tax.
- Ability to see and update Tax Code on Customers, Items, and Sales Orders.
- Ability to see Tax Code on Fulfillment's, and SO Reports.
- Converted the appropriate modules for Input Components and Labels.
- Change "Price" label to "Price (with tax)" when amounts include tax is turned on.
- Calculate total tax amount for Sales Order.
- Added Australian Business Number to sales order report for AU companies.
- Issue: when searching for a "date fulfilled", orders would not be listed unless the "status" was set to fulfilled as well.
- Resolution: Now when searching by "date fulfilled" it will automatically pull in the status of fulfilled orders.
- Ability to email sales and purchase orders to customers and vendors.
- Ability to set email templates for each status of sales and purchase orders
- Combined the "settings" module and "module settings".
- Billing Enhancements
- Added the ability to scan items and locations onto a sales or purchase orders.
- Ability to set date filters on dashboard tiles, and the ability to hide and show tiles.
- Issue: In some instances, Annual Plans would display as a 6-month plan in the Billing history.
- Resolution: This was resolved with the enhancements made to the billing module.
- Issue: In some cases when a subscription plan expired, and then was attempted to be resubscribed to, the charge date for the new plan would be the expiration date of the old plan.
- Resolution: The charge date for the new plan is the date the account resubscribed on.
- Issue: Sometimes while doing an item import, if a default vendor is not on the .csv file, then the import would fail on all item pages except the first page.
- Resolution: Updated the vendor check on the item import.
- Added the Home module.
- Ability to import/export CSV reorder points.
- Improved date range searches.
- Added 'On Order' quantities to items.
- Added quantity on hand display to orders.
- Ability to partially fulfill sales order, purchase order items, and export to QBO.
- ability to track fulfillment.
- Changed 'Show' to 'Active Status' in advanced search drop downs.
- Added ability to have email addresses populate from customers and vendors on sales orders, and export to QBO.
- Issue: Auto Order wizard had some grammatical errors.
- Resolution: update the text on the Auto order wizard.
- Issue: In some cases when fulfilling a sales or purchase order that had 2 or more of the same item, an error would occur.
- Resolution: updated the way SO's and PO's are fulfilled.